Afterworld☠️



Me in my afterworld tryna prove that ghosts are real.

Really, apart from the jokes What happens after we die? 

That's a common query everybody has. Some people I know who gonna go to hell think they'll go to heaven without any good deeds. But what happens really, we never know!

Do we roam as ghosts? 

Will we have memory or else are we gonna born as a fly and revenge on our enemies? (Oh, I'll do that in my present life but probably not as a fly I guess).

Even in the afterworld, there’ll be social media platform where everyone posts their “best life” updates. Someone comments, “Wow, you really nailed the ghost look!”

Finally, you reconnect with long lost friends. “I always knew I’d see you again!” one exclaims. You all laugh about your earthly lives. “Remember when we thought that diet would actually work? Classic!”

They critique your earthly outfits mercilessly. “You wore that? Wow, bold choice!” one ghost snickers. You can only laugh and reply, “Hey, it was trendy in my time!”

So, make friends with fellow spirits, share your funniest earthly moments, and don’t take anything too seriously. After all, you’ve got all the time in the universe might as well enjoy it!

Will meet you in the afterworld ☠️ 

Boooo...









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black and Blank

Carpe diem - sieze the day

Shadow speaks!