Art of Appreciation 🌟

 


I give myself a star for getting out of my comfort zone and be the first to raise hand for something which I wouldn't have if I were my past self.

And that one minute second of hand raise without hesitation took me to a different perspective of seeing people whom I prejudiced and widened my vision.

I learnt that nothing is in the way, we think it is. Everything may have something that we dislike as it also has something that grasps our attention.

You guys may feel I'm narcissistic but I'm really proud of what I've been doing for the past three days and I will definitely continue to do that.

And am also grateful for the people who changed my insights, gave me a broad mind and an unforgettable event.

"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary".

-DEAD POETS SOCIETY 

Thank you people.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black and Blank

Carpe diem - sieze the day

Shadow speaks!