Euphoria πŸ’«


This is how it feels when you start seeing good in people and good people after losing your hope over the world.

In today's class, I heard this;

"If a plant cannot live in the environment, it dies; and so a man".
          
-Henry David Thoreau, Civil Disobedience.

(Thanks for David Thoreau for using live and not survive).
Cuz

“I don’t want to survive, I want to live!”

Wall-E


Likewise everyone in this mighty world has suffocation over their little environment, I have actually had too cuz the amazing anonymous people I met today are the reason I still have hope on this planet and I'm heartfully thankful for each and everyone who made my day not only by giving hope but also making my conscience happy.

It made me realise that 

If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.”

Ratatouille 



Forever grateful people🀍









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black and Blank

Carpe diem - sieze the day

Shadow speaks!