Introvertism🙃

Introverts ASSEMBLE!

Shout out to all the introverts out there.

I'm today years old when I came to know that there are four types of introverts.

SOCIAL INTROVERTS😶‍🌫️. This is the "classic" type of introvert. Social introverts like small groups and quiet settings over crowds.

THINKING INTROVERTS🙄. People in this group are daydreamers. They spend a lot of time in their thoughts and tend to have creative imaginations.

ANXIOUS INTROVERTS🫣. They seek out alone time not just because they like it, but also because they often feel awkward or shy around people.

RESTRAINED/INHIBITED INTROVERTS😵‍💫. These introverts think before they act. They aren't likely to make a decision on a whim. Typically they take longer to take action.

And no wonder I relate to all these four🥲 Oh, yeah. I wouldn't have mentioned before I am an "introvert". However I'm kinda getting into the process of becoming an ambivert which is not so working properly. And randomly ran into this picture which changed my mind.



Helped me a lot, people! Hope it helps you too.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black and Blank

Carpe diem - sieze the day

Shadow speaks!