The art of admiring!👀

Hey, fellas! Did you guys have tea as I suggested?? No, right? I knewww it. Why are you guys soo mean. (Overreacting emoji) 

Huh, yes! The art of admiring. 

Looking at the beauty in nature without any labelling is what I think is admiring. I know people have favourites, I have too. I love snakes, crows, my dear Severus Snape from Harry Potter (yeah, ofcourse I give my soul to Slytherin house) and a lot beyond your imagination. I have weird likings and different way of seeing beauty from the others and I'm absolutely in love with it.

For me crows are no lower than a peacock or whatever people compare it with. They are unique creatures with great intelligence. Whether it comes people or else animals, flowers, or anything in this universe which are compared and discriminated has a beauty in it.

                    "The Beauty Of Nature 
                    Is The Intrinsic Quality 
                              Of Things".

A brook, a little star, a piece of cloud, a green leaf, a drop of water, and a little flower can all be perceived as naturally beautiful.

We often forget to admire little things that rely within us, with us and around us. Let's forget comparing ourselves and other things, being blinded by the unnecessary stupid man- made things and cherish the beauty of the universe.

So stop worrying about things that you are not and you are labelled as and start admiring and living life which is way more beautiful than the unwanted stuffs.

There are some Disney stories which portrays the miserable life of prince and princess after becoming beasts or animals.

 If I were the prince who turned into a frog, I would have been chilling and living my crazy life with fellow froggies dancing and having a party at my underground water world. 

So let's have some fun with all that we have now or will have later. And start admiring things the way they are and not for what we want it to be.

That's all for today! ☺️ 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black and Blank

Carpe diem - sieze the day

Shadow speaks!