What KILLS Me?

What kills me??

It kills me when I experience the worst sins happening around me everyday.

It kills me when someone's denied of food, shelter, education and life's necessities only because of their so called man created identity.

It kills me when I hear how cruel the society is.

It kills me when I understood how vulnerable people are.

It kills me when someone is being stepped on and suppressed.

It kills me when to see people please for others sin.

It kills me when I realised how unsafe the world is.

It kills me when people's see others as lowlife.

It kills me that the fact, that the world runs on discrimination is true!                                     

people, plants, animals, non- living things, nature, everything... everything has an hierarchy, and that hierarchial system is what I consider the greatest sin is.

And                                                                            It kills me. It kills me EVERY DAMN TIME. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black and Blank

Carpe diem - sieze the day

Shadow speaks!