I don't know*


Many have asked me why I always come up with "I don't know" when the question is about me and my likings and really I don't know why.      Cuz sometimes "I don't know" is more than enough to know someone. 

Two to three days back, I asked a girl why she has a display picture of a certain person. She said, "I like him". Then when I asked her why she does the answer was "I don't know" which I eagerly expected her to say. Because I had the same answer when someone asked the same question to me about the same person. Her "I don't know" filled all the questions that I had in my mind.

A lot of people don't certainly have an answer for loving something or someone. It's just that we do and that's all!

It also applies when searching yourself. It's not that everyone should have a specific answer for who you are. You can explore yourself till your last breath and that search tells who you are and what your story is.

I have began mine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black and Blank

Carpe diem - sieze the day

Shadow speaks!