Madrasis; hold tight onto boat

What's happening?? Fogg❌Fog✅ tha happening.

My hatred towards rain has crossed more than 6 years (Ik it may sound weird for most of you but that's the truth I haaatee the rain). (Also, don't come up with the How could anyone hate the rain?! reelπŸ˜’). I hate it and I will continue to hate it. Grateful for your curses. 

And as they say opposites attract, I happen to travel back from home to hostel during Red alert times just like today. 

They say,
The universe falls in love with a stubborn heart.
         This quote made me realise that it had another perspective. So to break my stubborn heart, it gave me holidays for five consecutive days. BUT AT WHAT COST? I came dripping through the storm leaving back my home, family, food, everything just to be pinned down at a place with thunderstorms, lightning and all the uncertain mess. What a gift by the universe, really appreciate it. 

That doesn't end in the past, now here I am in Chennai tucked myself inside a blanket holding my heart at the misty fog fading the forest around, the deafening thunders, the rattling lightning, and the uninterrupted rain with no idea of next minutes' power status and monsoon problems. Rather being at my home with the cooked heavenly food in my mouth watching my favourite shows.

I don't know how the rain is gonna justify it's actions towards me; you better reap what you sow. With revenge in mind, I HATE YOU.

                                   Rain pov:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black and Blank

Carpe diem - sieze the day

Shadow speaks!