Not a want but a need;



                   Waiting, Wishing, Thinking 

Isn't it odd that we talk less about the things that we think about a lot? But I tried saying it out loud today and it turned out awesome.

When I was sharing that I felt like,

"I don't wanna feel this feeling anymore I wanna live it."

No matter who stops me cuz important people will think that this the craziest thing they've ever heard. But I think it's the simplest form of life, no IT IS LIFE. 

Something in me says that it is what I NEED and that's how my mind interpret life. Things may seem dreadful and unpleasant but 

"If you are a lover you got to be a fighter. Because if you don't fight for your love, what kind of love do you have".

-Keanu Reeves 

And I choose to fight for my love

Cuz I believe something in me will save me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black and Blank

Carpe diem - sieze the day

Shadow speaks!