Procrastination kills.

 


You know, I’ve always considered myself an expert in the art of poor choices. Take this week, for instance. I thought it would be a brilliant idea to do my projects this weekend as there would be holidays due to rain and here I am struggling with all the assignments at once. I am armed with over confidence that leads to more steps than a disciplined routine. 

Then there was the time I decided to do it but then began chilling with my friends at the thought of how hard could it be? I could do it within overnight. Ah, now my procrastination kills me.

Honestly, if there were an Olympics for bad decisions and procrastination, I’d be standing on the podium, gold medal in hand, proudly declaring, “At least I tried!”

Which has led me to say this...

Ahhh...Gotta go have projects to complete.(Crying)

Byeee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black and Blank

Carpe diem - sieze the day

Shadow speaks!